We took our iconic V12 body design and redefined it…
• Larger platform area - the new DMR V12 pedal offers 10% more surface area than the classic shape. This means better grip and also support for rougher conditions and bigger hits.
• Lower profile - at just 16mm deep the DMR V12 is as slim as we could go whilst still retaining our legendary concave feel.
• Lighter weight - there is a 20% weight saving from the last V12 with the standard version weighing under 430g per pair
• Durability - the V12 pedal runs on fully sealed bearings and a Cr-Mo axle system that are 100% serviceable
• All pins on the pedal are replaceable and tuneable for preferred grip.